The term 'Aldabella' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 31 South Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT19 7PJ. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
No refund will be given on Gift Vouchers after 7 days of purchase. If a part voucher is used the remaining amount will stay active as credit on our system against your name.
We reserve the right to redeem any deposit if the 24 hours cancellation notice is not followed. If cancelled within the 24 hour period, your deposit will be held against your name for your next treatment.
A medical consultation will be carried out at the initial visit and checked at every visit afterwards. This is for client protection to ensure there are no contra indications preventing you from having your treatment. All data is kept filed and confidental.
Please let your therapist know of any medical complaints before commencing any treatment.
You will need open toe shoes for nail treatments.